Diplômé HEC, D.E.C.S., Licence de Droit, Diplôme d’Expertise Comptable
Président de la société Equideals
Société de conseil en fusion-acquisition et levée de fonds
Président de Ker Invest
Holding, marchand de biens, promotion immobilière
Président du comité d’audit et membre du Conseil de Surveillance de Solutions30 (SBF120, Euronext)
ESME-Sudria, ESSEC MBA
Philippe has more than 35 years transactional experience and expertise in financing, risk management and structuring of debt and equity-based solutions.
Until recently he was the Head of Global Banking for Europe, Middle East & Africa at HSBC.
Philippe is a Strategic Board Advisor to Kyriba, a leading global Fintech company and a Senior Advisor to Paris-Europlace, the French Financial Center association. He has been a Member of the Board of HSBC Investment Bank Holdings Ltd and Chairman of the Board of HSBC Factoring as well as a Member of the HSBC Bank plc Executive Committee and Risk Committee. He has a large experience as a board member of several business units and legal entities within the HSBC Group.
Executive MBA – HEC, Economist of Energy, French Oil Institute (IFP), Engineering Degree, School of Mines (École des Mines, Nancy)
Pierre has extensive experience in:
• Telecommunications (strategy, marketing, sales, operations, network)
• Bio and Solar technologies, as head of exports for a US
photovoltaic firm, then as founder, Chairman and CEO of a leading French photovoltaÏc company
• Founder & CEO of Chronar France: leading french photovoltaic manufacturer in the 80s
• Deputy CEO / COO of Telecom Poland, a listed €4.5bn (market cap.) company with over 33,000 employees for 4 years
• Board member of various telecom operators: Orange Slovakia, Jordan Telecom, LinkdotNet (Egypt), Orange Dominicana (Dom. Republic),…
• Various top management position in the Orange group: strategy, marketing (10 years); Sales (B2B 6 years / B2C 3 years); Telecom technology and operations (7 years)
• Last experience : head of Orange Group Fixed Mobile Convergence, and related diversification avenues : Connected Home, Energy resale, Security, TV and video content… with related partnerships and M&As